We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective costing, risk management and financial plan the organization’s financial strategy. The CFO will provide strategic advice for Corporate and its affiliates.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- The CFO will manage 3 main team: finance, Accounting and Purchasing
- Perform duties in cost control, cost analysis, cost reduction.
- Profit analysis
- Drive the company’s financial planning, budget planning & Control
- Credit control system and collection efficiency
- Employee fraud prevention and audit
- Tax planning
- Currency exchange and forward contract.
- BOI regulation and Tax Benefit
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Review purchasing contracts and provides strategic purchasing advice to related team.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. MS-Dynamics)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus