Package: Max 90K plus benefits
Our client is one of the biggest makers of machining products in the world. For decades, they have been creating, manufacturing and selling Industrial Machinery. Their plant in Thailand is their largest worldwide. So, this would be a great chance to build on your skills and get more work experience in an international setting.
- Take part of the technology team as a Engineering Section Head to support the process and maintenance activities.
- Help develop the manufacturing process to keep the production flow.
- Coordinate with other teams to succeed in the project as assigned by the superior.
- Support the superior in all team activities including team management, performance review, employee improvement etc.
- Solve urgent problems in manufacturing activities and find the root cause.
- Take part in Continuous Improvement Process.
- Keep all the activities running following the manufacturing standard.
- Other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- 5 years minimum of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience with industrial machining would be a plus.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Self-active and a learner.
- Good command of Thai and English communication.