- Manage own product commodity by sales result, profitability, and market share.
- Drive to launch new products and training.
- Cooperate with service and marketing to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Be an expert in your own product commodity with knowledge management.
- Providing day-to-day technical support to the sales team and customers.
- Coordination, preparation, and presentation of product training courses and seminars to the sales team and customers.
- Working collaboratively with other stakeholder such as Sales planning, Operation, Supplier and etc. to develop a local procurement product plan.
- Prepare all marketing materials such as statistical data ,product presentation, product content.
- Market product analysis: including competition, market potential, pricing, etc.
- Develop and Monitor Marketing budget and activity plan with visualize the activity to ensure alignment with strategy and in control for the assigned product commodity.
- Continuously improving the job required competence, personality, and behavior.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Data Science, or related fields.
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience in a related industry.
- Machine design and manufacturing experience.
- Excellent and proven product management from similar positions.
- Working experience in high-tech companies and understanding of value-added products.
- An excellent understanding of product management and planning relative to the achievement of project targets.
- Previous product launching and support experience.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in a team and independently.