Our client is an international company providing services in Building and Facility Management, further underscoring the significance of Qualifications:
- In charge of supervising daily operational service undertakings spanning a nation or multiple locations, ensuring strict adherence to service benchmarks and established operational protocols. Collaborates in shaping and implementing policies and procedures pertaining to security, actively contributing to the attainment of Operational Excellence across all client sites.
- Supervise day-to-day operational service activities, with a focus on client sites, guaranteeing conformity with service benchmarks and established operational protocols. This encompasses fulfilling overarching service delivery commitments.
- Propel the formulation and execution of policies and procedures linked to service delivery, operational and personal security, and business continuity.
- Ensure the uninterrupted provision of services in all operational domains, sustaining a mechanism for ample officer coverage in designated responsibilities.
- Recruit and deploy adequately trained officers to meet the evolving requirements of clients and additional business needs, while also ensuring sufficient depth within branches.
- Grasp the business and client commitments and expectations to effectively cater to the needs of the company, personnel, and clients.
- Engage with local authorities and clients, providing regular updates to all pertinent stakeholders regarding alterations in applicable laws, regulations, or guidelines.
- Convey alterations to policies and procedures to stakeholders and operational officers, guaranteeing seamless day-to-day operations.
- Efficiently oversee and nurture department staff, ensuring the maintenance of discipline.
- Report incidents involving government or dignitary residents to higher authorities.
- Assist stakeholders in internal disciplinary actions and external legal matters linked to personnel.
- Guarantee conformity with local laws, regulations, company guidelines, and operating procedures.
- Maintain records at the appropriate level, encompassing incident registers, training records, maintenance logs, attendance records, lost and found, vehicles, equipment, uniform, OB, etc.
- Compile and submit payroll attendance data on time and in line with business policies.
- Provide necessary materials for civil investigations to relevant authorities.
- Manage data related to personnel and business activities securely, including disposal and disclosure.
- Communicate effectively with clients, internal managers, directors, staff, and external authorities.
- Operate within specified standard operating procedures, utilizing experience to address unique situations.
- Prepare monthly business reviews and QBRs for clients and present them appropriately.
- Scrutinize and analyze company Vision data, leveraging it to augment Operational Excellence and presenting it effectively to clients.
- Ensure the timely reporting of timesheets to HQ and accurate input of attendance in Safox.
- 10 – 12 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in the service industry is advantageous.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
- Hands-on experience with ERP or WFM software and learning platforms.
- Exposure to international operations.
- Adopt a practical and hands-on approach to operations.
- Familiarity with local labor regulations.