Aplus Career Recruitment is now looking for well-experienced engineers who want to pursue their career path in the international company. We are looking for a Site Engineer to be based at a key healthcare customer in Bangkok. The key functions are supporting the on-site tasks and coordinating with the client closely to ensure that the work will be successfully organized.
- Responsible for the building maintenance , facilities sanitation and other equipment according to clients services.
- Monitor the maintenance plans and jobs to ensure the works are done by the correction of the engineering methodology.
- Collect the data, review and report to the manager upon the monthly and yearly maintenance plan.
- Follow up with both third-party and client for the requested job assignments.
- Coordinate with the contractor to ensure that the project can go smoothly as a plan.
- Able to give advice to the client in each problem.
- Ensure all tasks are meet with the high standard of the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Electrical, Maintenance or Industrial Engineering would be a plus.
- 5 years minimum of experience in Maintenance field especially in the Hospital or Energy related field.
- Certification in Engineering.
- Knowledge in facilities management, facilities system, and people management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Good command of English and Thai.