Aplus Career Recruitment has been appointed to identify to identify the Production Engineer position for a new automotive set-up plant in Thailand. Our client is a multinational company and now are setting up their first plant in Thailand. To work in this position, you will have an earn a lot of experience as you need to be an important part of the production process and planning by applying the technical skills and supervising the operation team.
- Responsible for production process and planning by coordinating with the production team to ensure the instructions and equipment specifications are all in the correct understanding.
- Provide production plan and best practices to support the production activities in order to produce the high quality and reliability products.
- Reduce the production cost by implementing the suitable plan while keeping the standard of the products.
- Ensure all staffs are in the correct understanding of the production activities and machines to prevent all the problems in the production line especially the safety of all staffs.
- Lead, supervise and give support to the team in all aspects including the training session of the product.
- Report the production activities including the machine problem to the line manager as well as coordinate with other engineer teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production or Automotive Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing field especially in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of Automotive Parts Manufacturing (1st or 2nd Tier) and ISO:9001:2008 / TS / IATF16949 / VDA 6.3. Experienced in production line in automotive industry would be a big advantage.
- Good command of English and Thai.