- Oversee office financial transactions of the organization, effort reporting, and obligations.
- Controls financial resources and ensures that all financial transactions, systems, and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Implement monthly quality metrics reporting for all operational areas that help to ensure all key performance standards are identified and achieved.
- Developed/Implement operational policies and procedures.
- Involve in financial analysis and reporting; taxation; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting
- Develop training for finance staff, as well as program and other staff, on financial processes and the importance of financial compliance.
- Develop overall country comprehensive reporting.
- Collaborate with leadership to promote a safe and inclusive work environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or economics plus 5 years of experience in international finance and managerial position.
- SAP in the accounting and finance module.
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Good supervisory skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Good English skills both in writing and speaking.