Aplus Career Recruitment has been appointed to identify the Funding & Bank Relations Department Manager position under a Thai powerplant leader in Thailand. This position will respond to overall financial control & planning. This is a great opportunity for those who want to join the powerplant industry.
- Arrange a plan to negotiate with financial institutions to provide long-term loans or working capital to support investment projects (CAPEX) for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Review and supervise the cash flow management plan according to the overall plan of the group
- Analyze the operating results of the company and its subsidiaries to provide guidelines to support financial plans and enhance liquidity for the group of companies
- Strictly supervise the financial conditions and practices of the company and its subsidiaries to be correct and in accordance with the credit agreement and the terms of the debenture rights
- Control and supervise all subordinate employees to perform duties properly and ensure that there are no errors in financial operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or a related field.
- At least 7 years of work experience in financial control & planning
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to analyze the financial situation under the global economy
- Strong communication skill
- Good command of English, both spoken and written