Aplus Career Recruitment has been appointed to identify the Maintenance Engineer position for a new automotive set-up plant in Thailand. This position will respond to overall maintenance activities in the factory. We are looking for those who work well under pressure and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance
- Maintain the facilities’ maintenance schedule monthly and annually
- Perform and supervise maintenance-related repairs
- Maintain equipment and supplies to ensure safe operation of the facility
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment
- Implementation of Spare part management with critical spares list and Inventory Management
- Implement cost reduction initiatives in terms of Energy and Maintenance spare cost
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Quality system ISO:9001:2008/TS/IATF16949/VDA 6.3 etc.
- Good command of English both spoken and written