Aplus Career Recruitment has been appointed to identify the Quality Engineer position for a new automotive set-up plant in Thailand. This position will respond to inhouse quality processes in the factory. We are looking for those who work well under pressure and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- In charge of the internal quality process
- Oversee the Standard Room, Lab, and Quality Inspection Team
- Develop quality KPIs, monitor, and ensure continuous improvement
- In charge of overall project management from a quality standpoint
- Create and implement a quality development program throughout the product development cycle
- In charge of launching the Quality Development Program
- Provide technical expertise to resolve internal development issues
- Accountable for timely production Contribution to the Part Approval Process at the customer end
- Ensure that the plan and equipment are ready for development and standard operating procedures
- Responsible for the successful audit of customers and external third parties
- Responsible for technical and commercial finalization of equipment with supplier
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Quality Function (In-house and Customer)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Automotive or Gear Manufacturing & Development projects.
- Knowledge of quality programs for a development project.
- Required a solid understanding of gear parameters such as DOP/ MOT/ LP/ DIN
- Experience with gear inspection of equipment
- Practical knowledge of managing internal and external customers, process audits, and technical discussions
- Knowledge of quality standards, and Quality system ISO9001/ TS 16949