Bangkok Area – Samutprakarn
- Handle overall project from Purchasing and Supplier Development responsible for timely development of the project.
- Responsible for micro planning of Purchasing functions.
- To do ZBC costing for forging and machining parts.
- Responsible for Supplier visits, Audit & nomination, and development of product
- Ensure Capacity, Capability, & continuous improvement at the supplier end
- Make and release Purchase orders to suppliers and ensure their payment on time
- Release the Delivery schedule to the supplier and ensure the delivery
- Manage the local logistics and import from global locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with Min 4-5 years of relevant experience in Purchasing and New Supplier Development.
- Knowledge of making ZBC(Zero base costing), of forged & machined components independently.
- Experience in relevant processes of forging & machining like CNC Turning, VMC, Broaching, and Drilling, etc.
- Good knowledge about Raw Material pricing & future fluctuations.
- Good experience in prioritizing supplier development needs by component to improve cost competitiveness or supply constraints.
- Experience in tracking the supplier’s performance indicators, based on their scorecards and rankings, to facilitate and develop the supply base’s ability to consistently meet
- Hand-on experience in driving supplier selection through robust qualification processes.
- Experience in RFQ Circulation & arrange Quotations from different Suppliers.
- Sound knowledge of evaluating bids and making recommendations, based on commercial and technical assessments.
- Experience in price negotiation to meet the target prices.
- Knowledge of Gear manufacturing Machines and Machines like CNC Hard Turning, Teeth Honing, ID / OD
- Knowledge of control plan, PFMEA, APQP, PPAP & Quality system ISO:9001:2008/TS/IATF16949/VDA 6.3, etc.
- Experience in green/brownfield projects will have an additional advantage
- SAP Knowledge will have the additional advantage
- Excellent English Spoken, written & presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members