We are searching for a talented candidate to be assigned to the Assistant Productive Maintenance Manager position. The successful candidates will be responsible for facilitating the organization for the assessment. This is an excellent opportunity to experience working in a multinational environment and develop interpersonal skills.
- Running brainstorming sessions and facilitating workshops
- Formulating and implementing recommendations/solutions
- Ensuring the client receives the assistance needed to implement – the recommendations/ solutions
- Conducting training sessions to improve the soft skills of people across the organization
- Leading and managing those within the team including clients’ full-time resources working on the program
- Identify & resolve/escalate behavioral issues in the organization team to the COO
- Conduct the weekly and monthly review meetings with the COO/CEO
- Do the other job following the leader’s assignment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the Engineering field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in business process improvements
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Systematic and analytic problem-solving skills
- Good in English, both spoken and written
- Able to work in Upcountry, Ratchaburi province