We are searching for a talented candidate to be assigned to the Utility Engineer position. The successful candidates will be responsible for the installation of utility equipment, monitoring & maintain building, facility, security, and environment systems including energy-saving for plant operation. This is an excellent opportunity to experience working in a multinational environment and develop interpersonal skills.
- Budgeting (forecast, setup, monitoring, and control), escalating any delay that may affect the project timeline and ensuring all utility equipment meets the standard.
- Take a lead to manage problem-solving, monitoring, and maintenance of the system to support the production process to meet the company target.
- Responsible for following up on PR PO payment to meet the target due.
- Develop specific KPI’s and tracking systems for each utility area or system
- Identify priorities for continuous improvement within the utility areas and coordinate with the production/technical & utility operation teams to deliver effective solutions
- Do the other job following leader assignment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the Engineering field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Utility Operations
- In-depth knowledge of utility systems such as compressed air, chillers, water & wastewater treatment, boilers, steam distribution, etc.
- Systematic and analytic problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Able to work in Upcountry, Ratchaburi province