A global manufacturer of automotive products, our client is looking for a Material Management Manager to oversee inventory management and the purchasing of raw materials and other supplies for our business. They have knowledge of inventory management and the supply chain. They are known for having excellent record-keeping and organizational skills. For our operations to always have an adequate flow of the material they require, the ideal candidate must have attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- For a manufacturing plant, oversee all warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, material transportation, production scheduling, and inventory accuracy
- Conduct forecasting for the purpose of managing incoming stock for the clients
- Manage all incoming materials and products from both domestic and international sources.
- Ensures that all materials department functions adhere to the company’s standard practices and procedures
- Recommend improvements to existing processes that will reduce waste and increase the quantity
- Creates procedures and oversees the annual physical inventory.
- Search for new materials, vendors, and processes to ensure the highest quality, value, and reliability
- Managing the supply and logistics network is critical to ensuring that customer orders are maintained and shipped on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of forecasting and budgeting processes
- Understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems
- Time Management, Organization, and Planning skills
- Good command of English skills
- Proficiency in MS, ERP system
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949