30,000 – 45,000 THB/month
Our client, a multinational manufacturer of automotive products, is looking for a Material Planner to oversee inventories and guarantee that available materials are in line with production schedules. Creating and maintaining inventory schedules, collaborating with internal departments, determining material specifications, managing stakeholder relations outside the company, and managing inventory are all duties of the material planner.
- Oversee all material control activities to ensure that all materials are available to support the production lines in operation.
- Make purchases, Orders for stocks, and subcontract items and release
- Confirm purchase orders and delivery dates with the Supplier Base.
- Monitor cost-effective methods of transporting items to the site or store
- Plan for any shipping and importation paperwork, including government documentation
- Create Shipment Files and Update the System, Shipment Re-costing, etc.
- Review and expedite delivery of outstanding purchase orders to meet demand
- To ensure optimal inventory, review the stock and balance the orders.
- Maintain part data within the ERP system.
- Issuing Supplier Forecasting and Delivery Performance, Supplier performance evaluation, and reporting
- Having the responsibility and authority to ensure that customer requirement is met in the areas of logistics information and supply chain management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Purchasing
- Experience in the procurement of electronics would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation skills, detailed, decision-making, and problem-solving
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and understand the manufacturing process flow.
- Good command of English skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949