Aplus Career Recruitment has been appointed to identify the Process Engineer position for a new automotive set-up plant in Thailand. This position will respond to overall process plannnig activities in the factory. We are looking for those who work well under pressure and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- Handle overall project from engineering side & responsible for timely development of the project.
- Responsible for micro planning of engineering functions
- Prepare PPAP Documents like , PFD, Control Plan, PFMEA etc
- Conduct product trials and successfully prove out the parts at shop floor
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- Responsible for process & layout design
- Responsible for tools /cutters / fixturing finalization with suppliers.
- Responsible for technical and commercial finalization with machine suppliers
- Provide technical skills and troubleshooting to machine operators
- Handle the project CAPEX.
- Responsible for handling internal and external customer audits
- Poka-yoke and Kaizen implementation
- Complete all the tasks per assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in Process Engineering
- Knowledge of manufacturing machines such as CNC Hard Turning, Teeth Honing, ID / OD Grinding, Shot Peening, and Assembly lines
- Knowledge of Gear Technical feasibility and RFQ
- Good command of English both spoken and written