Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of machining products and have been developing, producing and selling industrial valves and actuator systems for more than 40 years. Thailand’s branch is their biggest plant in Southeast Asia. So, this would be an exciting opportunity to help extend your specialties and working experience in a multicultural environment.
- Manage the production related tasks, from running the operation workers to leading overall production process such as strategy planning, monitoring, controlling, budget management and employee development.
- Be responsible for all activities in the production plant, coordinate with other key persons and report to the Managing Director.
- Take part in the Engineering Change Management and ensure that all staff are aware of the product and process changes.
- Ensure all processes and methods are implemented and developed following the company’s standard and compliance.
- Lead the engineering team and support the team members in terms of the workflow and training.
- Support the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Guide the team member in to succeed the project as assigned.
- Maintain the global standard of the company and support the global team in improving the manufacturing system.
- Arrange monthly review with the team to discuss over the team’s achievements, struggles and improvements.
- Provide support to any issues related to the production activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- 10 years minimum of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience with industrial machining would be a plus.
- Leadership, decision-making, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Self-active and a learner.
- Good command of Thai and English communication.