Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of machining products and have been developing, producing and selling industrial valves and actuator systems for more than 40 years. Thailand’s branch is their biggest plant in Southeast Asia. So, this would be an exciting opportunity to help extend your specialties and working experience in a multicultural environment.
- Take part of the technology team as a Senior Engineer to support the process and maintenance activities.
- Help develop the manufacturing process in order to keep the production flow.
- Coordinate with other teams to succeed the project as assigned by the superior.
- Support the superior in all team activities including team management, performance review, employee improvement and etc.
- Solve urgent problems in manufacturing activities and find the root cause.
- Take part in Continuous Improvement Process.
- Keep all the activities running following the manufacturing standard.
- Other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- 5 years minimum of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience with industrial machining would be a plus.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Self-active and a learner.
- Good command of Thai and English communication.