We are looking for a Service Sales Engineer. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- Carry out effective sales activities into achieving the Aftermarket sales objectives / target for the territories assigned.
- Provide pro-active customer service support towards achieving maximum customer satisfaction
- Provide a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations.
- Accountable for service revenue target in assigned territory by improving service level (from Re-active to proactive service products), broaden service scope and increasing customer base.
- Proactively communicate with customers to understand their current service needs or potential service requirements on total tool’s life.
- Propose and formulate suitable service solution with excellent presentation on the values (Cost Efficiency, Quality & Uptime).
- Work out the sales strategy in collaboration with product sales team.
- Build strong relationship with GI/MVI (Customer Segment Product Sales), to foster the cross selling.
- Build partnership type of relationship with customers on the right levels. Understand customer needs, processes, and customer business drivers.
- Track market share development and competitor movements.
- Reach deal through negotiations so it is win-win to both customer and us.
- Follow up on deliverables.
- Cooperate with credit controller to make sure that account receivables are collected in time according to payment term.
- Collaborate internal resources cross functions to ensure NPS.
- 3 years in technical service / after-market sales
- Proven track record of Sales, Key Account Development, thorough understanding of Sales KPI’s, Business Development of Industrial Services or Products
- Sound Business Acumen, Good Communication skills, Resourceful.
- Have a clear driving license and able to travel up-country.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate and conversant in MS Office applications
- Must be self-directed and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.