We are looking for a Sales Engineer (General Industrial). An opportunity to be a part of an evolved sales team that sells world-class solutions to target customers in your area. Support brand to maintain market leadership for its premium tools. We need a strong customer focus and marketing focus to support regions for the transformations and upgradation of assembly applications. A candidate with hands-on experience and an entrepreneurial mind can co-ordinate well with our team.
- Plan and implement strategy to achieve sales targets within the assigned area; Monitor sales activities & results, follow up sales plan and make necessary adjustment to area sale strategy. Be responsible for area results.
- Implement sales and marketing strategy in assigned area.
- Master the market mapping and competitor mapping within assigned area.
- Support in key activities, e.g. exhibition, negation, bidding, establishing contact with customer’s mid & high levels
- Task breakdown annual sales goal to allocation area; manage and follow-up sales performance and effectiveness.
- Be responsible for distribution selection and development, i.e., lead, drive and coaching
- Lead and manage key projects. Lead to maintain relationship with high levels of key accounts.
- To establish and manage the healthy and efficient distributor network in the region if applicable.
- Direct business development. Expanded the direct business opportunity.
- Communicate internally with service team, marketing team and project team to smooth the sales operation.
- Report accurately and timely
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent hands-on experience
- At least 3 years of sales engineer
- Strong customer focus and marketing focus to support regions for the transformations and up gradation of assembly applications.
- Ability to travel.