We are looking for a Sales Engineer for Motor Vehicle Industry. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- To develop and implement a detailed work process for effectively executing project execution risk analysis specific to turnarounds which are leveraged regionally.
- To provide coaching on small shutdown methodology to Planning and Scheduling team.
- To manage risks and reduce maintenance costs, while improving reliability.
- Develops and implements leading and lagging metrics that characterize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Site Turnaround organization.
- Utilizes Six Sigma to eliminate systemic defects with solutions that drive unparalleled performance.
- Coordinates site integration issues for their Turnarounds and communicates Turnaround preparation progress.
- To provide information to Businesses and Global Turnaround team for Site Turnaround Rolling Plan from Turnaround Identification through Closure.
- Partners with Site Reliability team to identify strategic plants to charter projects for strategy options.
- Leverages work process improvements and new tools to the Global Maintenance Tech Center.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience for turnaround.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong team-player, planning management, well-organized and able to work independently.