Our company’s client is a multinational food corporation recognized all over the world for their forward-thinking products and ubiquitous presence.
We’re on the hunt for a recent grad with a background in Food Science who can multitask between writing product specs and managing the office.
- Involved with and responsible for the food quality system (FDA, GMP, ISO, BRC, HACCP, Kosher, and etc.) required for international trade with starch.
- You’ll need to apply for FDA paperwork, clear customs for sample receipt, organize sample requests, pack and ship samples, and so on.
- Renew your sample-receiving account with Thai customs every two years.
- Coordinate and store product-related paperwork such SDSs, data sheets, questionnaires, guarantee letters, and specifications; and keep an eye on the quality control program.
- Provide product documentation and other information to the Singapore sales and customer care team as needed to meet the needs of international clients.
- Coordinate documentation efforts with the Quality Division and the Product Group at the German headquarters.
- Coordinating with regional vendors to address manufacturing quality issues.
- Communicate with third parties, such as auditors, accountants, insurance agents, company lawyers, and landlords
- Handle matters pertaining to the office lease
- Arrange for the courier of documents or samples and provide a tracking number
- Buy office supplies, corporate gifts, and IT equipment as needed
- Keep track of petty cash
- Help out with random tasks and projects as needed
- Fluency in both English and Thai (spoken and written)
- a bachelor’s degree in food science; experience with quality control and assurance is a bonus.
- Minimum of two to three years’ professional experience in a closely comparable sector. New grads are encouraged to apply.