Our company’s client is a global food conglomerate famous for its cutting-edge innovations and widespread presence.
To manage application projects in support of client projects and/or to develop new products in response to market developments, we need a Food Application.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- In addition to examining food science and knowledge information, creating recipes, creating samples, and collaborating with suppliers for ingredient acquisition, you are also able to manage application projects.
- Able to help clients with their initiatives and guide the creation of products that fit current market needs while also offering fresh perspectives to retailers.
- Skilled at disseminating technical documentation and conducting application-specific training for resellers and end users.
- Proficient in giving talks and presentations.
- Food application stewardship for potato, pea, and tapioca products.
- Fair trade and sales requests will determine whether a consumer is visited in person or online.
- Give a hand with whatever needs doing at the moment.
- Communicate both inside and externally:
- Communicate with the headquarters’ Innovation group to share and swap useful data on food applications, test findings, and new product updates.
- Having a BA in food science, Product Development, or a similar field is preferred, as is a solid grasp of the English language.
- Preferred but not required: three to five years of relevant experience in research and development.
- Having a growth mentality and the ability to pick up new skills quickly