Package: Max 100K and good benefits.
Our client is a manufacturing base to produce various types of air-conditioning equipment in brands for the customers in more than 50 countries including Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, Middle East, Africa and North & South America. The company incorporates advanced air-conditioning expertise and strong marketing and distribution network, integrating strong Thai capabilities in manufacturing and supply chain.
- Be able to independently prepare sales and gross margin forecast and annual plan of the company.
- Collaborate proactively with sales team in order to obtain valued information for forecasting and planning processes.
- Assess and provide clear upward communication of sales/ margin risks and opportunities.
- Perform margin analysis of variances, price, cost, FX, volume and mix.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports in a timely manner.
- Deliver on time & accurate monthly financial reports.
- Maintain selling prices in SAP systems.
- 7 years’ experience in an international firm with a specific focus on:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial and business planning
- Benchmarking and monitoring.
- Good level of competence in Excel, PowerPoint and computerized BI software.
- Good organizational skills used in planning own work.
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities and manage high volume workload.
- Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance/ supervision.