Salary range: 120,000 THB
Our client’s organization stands as a prominent global leader specializing in the manufacturing of aerospace structures, aircraft systems, components, and comprehensive repair and overhaul services. The company serves as a Tier 1 OEM Supplier for structural components, and our role extends as a hub for aftermarket services.
- Leads all Supply Chain activities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish company goals.
- Directs and oversees Materials Planning/Forecasting, Procurement, Stores, Inventory, and Shipping and Receiving. Develops policies, procedures, work instructions, and implementation of modern purchasing/planning approaches in a repair and overhaul environment.
- Key measures of success will include on-time delivery, inventory reduction and utilization, and material cost reduction.
- Develop and execute supply chain strategy in support of the organization.
- Manage the purchase orders and/or repair orders process for new and serviceable materials and repairs.
- Analyze, forecast and control new, rotable and surplus inventory to maximize utilization, minimize excess and obsolescence and reduce material cost.
- Improve parts trading initiatives to drive additional revenue for company.
- Improve transportation channels to drive better TAT time with suppliers.
- Evaluate serviceable material available for purchase in accordance with forecasted material requirements and negotiate favorable pricing with suppliers.
- Champion sourcing process based on best value to drive reduced material cost and improved material availability and quality.
- Oversee material control/logistics departments that include stores, shipping, receiving, transportation, and traffic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years of experience that includes all disciplines of the supply chain preferred but must include planning and procurement.
- Must have a process improvement background with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or other methodology.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and business/planning systems.