Package: Max 95,000
A prestigious real estate developer that is well-known for its luxurious portfolio of developments is looking for a dynamic and skilled expert to fill the position of Design Manager. Our client is now looking for someone to fill this position. This crucial position is based in Bangkok and reports directly to the Director within the organization.
- Be of assistance to the Technical Director in managing all parts of the development that pertain to design.
- During the design phase, it is necessary to take the initiative to lead the daily coordination amongst all of the experts in order to guarantee that the design intend is documenting and coordinated successfully.
- During the construction phase, it is necessary to maintain constant collaboration with the Project Manager in order to guarantee that the approved design intend is carried out in an appropriate manner and within the budget that was agreed.
- In addition to providing regular reports and updates on all design matters, you should work closely with both of the joint venture partners.
- Develop all parts of the design in collaboration with the project’s stakeholders.
- A degree in architecture at the bachelor’s level.
- Minimum of ten years of expertise in the appropriate field, particularly with experience working on residential developments of high-rise buildings during that time. A strong background in design and project management is required. Especially when working throughout the handover phase and the construction phase.
- Fluent command in English.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively under intense pressure while juggling multiple duties, be a quick learner, and maintain a good mindset.
- In the past To be eligible for employment in residential development in Thailand, you must be employed by a Thai company or an international corporation.
- Ability to effectively manage people and possess strong interpersonal communication skills in both English and Thai. Strong mindset to achieve the goals of the team rather than the team itself.
- A strong awareness of working in a multi-cultural setting and the ability to integrate with local norms and standards are also required requirements.
- Someone who is a member of a team who possesses a strong feeling of personal drive, accountability, and ownership of tasks.