Our client is an international manufacturer specializing in Aviation business and has been growing rapidly worldwide including Thailand. For this Repair Design Engineer position, you will be responsible in the repair design activities and have a chance to develop yourself in an international environment.
- Perform repair design activities across various disciplines as provided in the OEM manuals.
- Supporting the Compliance Verification Engineers (CVE) and liaise with FAA DERs to obtain approval for repair designs
- Provide technical support for routine shop-floor operations according to the industrial best practices standard.
- Assist the QA department regarding the investigations of quality escapes, warranty claims, and corrective actions.
- Coordinate with the customer Services team to ensure effective communication between stakeholders on the technical support.
- Develop repair solutions in order to improve the maintainability and reparability of nacelles structures.
- Support customer service requests with development of technical dispositions, instructions, and designs for damage allowance/treatment and deviations to nacelles structures design and repairs.
- Take part in the Continuous Improvement process.
- Provide technical support to the Business Development and Marketing teams to ensure business competence.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or other related fields.
- 3 years minimum of experience in OEM repair design.
- Ability in creating CAD files from 3D scan cloud data and Reverse Engineering Process.
- Proficient in CAD software, MS Office, CATIA, Solid works and finite element analysis.
- Good command of both Thai and English.