Our client is now looking for HR Manager who will be highly responsible for their tasks in HR activities, administration tasks and work collaboratively with other third parties to run the process related to HR activities smoothly.
- Help develop the implementation plan in HR and company strategy.
- Involve in recruitment process as well as coordinating with external recruitment agency.
- Develop the onboarding, learning and development program for the employee in Thailand.
- Support the management and give advice to the other departments in terms of employee-related issues.
- Manage the government process to run smoothly according to the law.
- Ensure legal compliance in company’s activities.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Liaise with auditors and manage external agencies.
- Supervise on system development in payroll process (salaries, benefits, deductions, taxes and third-party payments).
- Keep the accuracy of the records and help prepare documents as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or other related fields.
- 5 years minimum of working experience in HR field.
- Good knowledge of HR knowledge especially from a global company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, good mindset in working, and be able to work with different stakeholders both internal and external.
- Good command of English and Thai.