Our client is a leading engineering consultancy provider in Thailand with a strong reputation in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Project Management, Construction Management and etc. They’re now looking for a new Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the marketing, branding and events of the company.
- Liaison with Team Leaders and Directors to develop the business and marketing plan.
- Prepare publicity material for all advertising in Chamber of Commerce Handbooks, newspaper
- supplements etc.
- Participate in marketing topics in the meeting.
- Review and improve the format and content of Company Brochure, Capability Statements,
- Insight, Project Sheets and etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletter.
- Laisse with other BD Managers.
- Participate in business development, coordinating with Team Leaders and Directors.
- Help the management team to set up the appointments with new potential clients, follow up the marketing leads, etc.
- Publicize and promote our projects and track record.
- Take care of event affair, including confirmation of sponsors and venue or e-mailing .
- Be the head of regular events, updating the membership list, co-ordinating registration and payment at events etc.
- Regularly attend business networking functions (cocktail party, sponsorships, golf days, seminars, business chambers, lighthouse, etc.) in order to represent the company.
- Assist Team Leaders and the Directors to find new business contacts.
- Act as the lead person to initiate updates to company web site.
- Assist in organizing company activities, functions, and meetings.
- Other duties as required and directed by Team Leaders, Directors and Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mass Communication/Public Relations Faculty or other related fields from a recognized university or institute.
- 3 years minimum of working experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a manager level.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Bi-lingual (Thai/English) – TOEFL or iTEP advanced.
- Thai applicant with international work experience will be highly considered.
- Good computer skills i.e. MS. Office Power Point, Photoshop, etc