Aplus Career Recruitment has been appointed to identify the Senior Electrical Engineer position for a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets. We are looking for those who work well under pressure and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- Participates in the generation of product hardware, engineering design documents, and test plans.
- Develops analog and digital circuit designs.
- Cross functional collaboration with Quality, embedded software, and mechanical engineers to resolve design issues.
- Assists in product design, system bring-up, and integrated system testing activities.
- Participates and contributes to teams involved in continuous improvement of departmental standards, development guidelines, and procedures.
- Travels to and participates in EMC/EMI testing
- Participates in new design and innovation
- Some travel (<10%) may be required to support engineering and initial production builds at contract manufacturer.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment to solve system level problems.
- BS in Engineering. BSEE desired.
- Must have Minimum of 7 years of Electro-mechanical system design experience.
- Must have proven experience with the Design of Analog and High-speed Digital Electronics
- Must have proven experience in bringing products to market. This involves following the design from inception to production/manufacturing and interpreting requirements into working hardware.
- Must have proven experience in the layout of Printed Circuit Boards using a cad package such as OrCAD, Altium, PADs etc. (preferably Altium Designer)
- Must have a proven record of analyzing and debugging electronic circuits.
- Must have experience with EMC/EMI testing and mitigation to CE and FCC guidelines.
- Must be able to use standard electronic tool set used in debugging circuitry such as oscilloscope, spectrum, and logic analyzers etc.