Max 120K plus allowance and good benefits
The client specializes in the design and manufacture of a vast array of automotive products designed to improve driving safety and comfort. With new and exciting programs under development, our client looks forward to a future of safer and more enjoyable motoring. With 30 years’ experience in the Automotive Industry, understands customer requirements and can tailor solutions for any vehicle architecture.
- To determine the materials needed to ensure the adequacy of materials needed for manufacturing, including, shipping/receiving, material movement, production planning, and inventory accuracy.
- Oversee a company’s material management level of inventory and stock supplies.
- Manage a cross functional team across the purchasing department consisting of buyers and a master scheduler.
- Manage supply and logistics networks, which are integral to ensuring customer orders are maintained and shipped on time.
- Implement an inventory control process to reduce inventory errors and improve inventory accuracy in the ERP system.
- To ensure all systems and procedures relating to safety are adhered to.
- Expedite and project manage materials; maintain heavy contact with vendors and clients to coordinate shipments of materials.
- Create weekly schedules for the shipping department and be responsible for inventory control of all work-in-progress material, customer parts, and components.
- Search for new materials, vendors, and processes to ensure optimum quality, value, and reliability.
- Combine with product line coordinators on the planning and forecasting of customer orders to meet shipments.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or other relevant.
- 5 years of experience in a position in which procurement and suppliers are handled.
- Good knowledge of forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and understand manufacturing process flow.