Package 250K (Plus Bonus+good benefits)
Our client is large MNC with long term operation in Thailand.
As the Government Affair Manager, with broad instruction, you will lend a hand with the conception and enactment of legislative maneuvers and approaches on federal and/or provincial matters which concern the enterprise. You boast knowledge of state policies influencing the corporation’s sector, and the aptitude to interpret public matters in connection with the company’s operations.
- Supplies proficient help to business and executives in the realm of public connections.
- Adds to the construction of main messages and material for gatherings and other occasions involving government entities.
- Functions as nucleus to assigned government departments and business organizations.
- Replies to questions from government entities as per the company’s confidentiality regulations.
- Surveys, scrutinizes and interprets existing and proposed government regulations and its consequence on the company.
- Excellent communication skills in English with strong experience in advocacy communication
- Strong network in a government sector
- Flexible for working hour and travelling.
- Bachelor degree in political science or related.