Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of machining products, with over 40 years of experience in developing, producing, and selling industrial systems. Their Thailand branch is their largest plant worldwide, providing an exciting opportunity to extend your specialties and working experience in a multicultural environment.
As the HR Section Manager, you will play a key role in managing the human resources functions for the organization, ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management and dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations. You will also be responsible for recruitment, performance management, and maintaining positive employee relations.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations. Have in-depth knowledge of labor law.
- Manage recruitment activities such as interviews, onboarding, orientation, probation, evaluation, and monitoring process.
- Prepare and manage the appraisal system and performance management, including target setting, evaluation, promotion, annual salary increment, and payroll.
- Maintain positive communication and relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction. Be people-oriented and results-driven.
- Support management in preparing reports when necessary.
- Have knowledge of work permit and visa.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Political Sciences, Public Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources overall functions.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and proactive skills.
- Ability to communicate in English is a MUST.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HR Systems.