Package: Max 120K with company car and good benefits.
Our client is the foremost global provider of industrial products and services, with a solid global market presence. The company is highly regarded and has a well-defined ESG and talent development strategy.
We seek a Products Marketing Manager who will provide Product Training, Application Training, and pre-sales support in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Deliver technical and application training to clients, partners, and sales personnel.
- Ensure that the finest technical information and knowledge are provided to clients.
- Be responsible for attaining the sales and financial goals for the assigned product lines.
- Drive sales and market development via market analysis, identification of sales opportunities, customer segmentation, and marketing action plan.
- Work closely with the sales team and project team to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Support for marketing activities associated with your allotted product lines, including new product launches, exhibitions, roadshows, and technical materials.
- Serve as a product, application, and solution knowledge center, and provide technical support, problem resolution, and product training to sales and customers.
- Communicate with the production center on matters including new products, quality, technology, and new customer demands.
- Three years of experience in a relevant industrial environment are required.
- Experience with industrial marketing is viewed as a plus.
- Positiveness and a high degree of adaptability are essential.
- You should be able to establish solid and productive working relationships with customers, distributors, and coworkers.
- A growth-oriented mindset is desirable.
- You must be able to work independently and collaboratively.