Package: Max 300K
Our client is the most successful insurance brokerage company in Thailand and has a well-established presence there. The company is developing rapidly and wants to hire a new head of Telesales so they can better support their rapidly expanding business. Multinational and diverse culture are represented in the company.
This person will play a critical role in driving revenue growth. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and a skilled leader with a track record of achieving results in an insurance Telesales environment.
To grow sales and revenue while adhering to all applicable norms and guidelines, the successful candidate will manage and lead a team of Telesales managers and agents. To accomplish these goals, the incumbent will work closely with other departments to coordinate Telesales efforts with those of the company as a whole. Opportunities for expansion and enhancement will be uncovered through his/her examination of sales figures and market tendencies. The Director will also be in charge of setting and sticking to a budget for Telesales.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Coach, train, and otherwise support a team of telesales managers and agents.
- Create and launch a successful Telesales campaign to boost sales and income.
- Keep an eye on how well the team is doing, and give them suggestions and criticism to help them reach their goals.
- Align Telesales efforts with corporate goals by working with other divisions like marketing and customer support.
- Identify areas for development and expansion by analyzing sales figures and market tendencies.
- Foster and sustain connections with consumers, partners, and suppliers, among other important parties.
- Follow all applicable laws and policies when doing Telesales.
- Oversee and improve Telesales infrastructure (CRM, Leads, etc.).
- Create and oversee the Telesales budget to guarantee efficient use of funds.
- Inspire your manager and your sales team to hit their monthly quotas.
- Help with the recruitment and the growth of the call center.
- Take charge of lead distribution and distribution consumption.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising telesales representatives in the insurance brokerage or insurance sector.
- Competent in leading and managing others, with the capacity to inspire and grow a team.
- Superb capacity for expression and interaction with others.