Our customer is a leading multinational company in the Food Grade chemical industry, known for its dominant market presence and global reach. With multiple locations worldwide, the corporation boasts strong research and development, manufacturing, and market share capabilities.
- Lead a full loop of new product development (blended food additives) for new categories and manage product delivery as committed by collaborating with involved functions.
- Conduct and validate internal product’ organoleptic evaluations as relevant.
- Execute customer driven application projects with technical supports by collaborating with Sale & Marketing team and/or external partners as required.
- Handle initial non-commercialized production to support customer’s trials & validations before commercialization per business needs.
- Validate and approve new raw materials and/or alternative suppliers for manufacturing blended food additives per the aligned specifications.
- Catch weak signals and update current market trends.
- Review literatures for both new scientific information and patents for new ingredient development and applications.
- Create and develop a series of new product development (Ideation to commercialization).
- Design experiments independently to prove product’s functionalities and performances
- Establish and verify specifications to ensure regulatory compliance, manufacturability, and yet meet customer’s requirements.
- Provide technical solutions to support commercial team, and customers in food applications agilely.
- Joint visit with MKT/Sale team once needed to demo prototypes, and to present technical product info to customers
- Involve in quality issue handling and customer complaint management on blended products.
- Provide impactful and reliable white paper to support sale and technical service.
- Build predictive models to predict product characteristics, stabilities, and performances to shorten launch timeline, and provide quick technical support turnaround time to the customers
- Prove product stabilities in relevant accelerated conditions to speed up the launch with 100% product quality satisfaction guarantee.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product development, preferably in the food industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science & Human Nutrition, Food Technology, Agro-Industry, Biotechnology, or a related field.
- Must have a full understanding on competitors’ product performances across the globe and then identify opportunities to improve our product superiority.
- Understanding on physicochemical properties in a variety of food matrixes are required.