range: 100,000 THB
Our client is a leading company that operates a highly sophisticated refinery, leveraging modern and efficient processing technologies to produce a wide range of petroleum products primarily for domestic distribution. Their commitment to innovation and excellence in the energy sector has established them as a prominent player in the industry.
- Stay updated on market trends and provide analysis on energy news, macroeconomics, financial markets, and regulations, including alternative fuels.
- Analyze and monitor paper market movements for relevant products, including price forecasting, to manage plans during high market volatility.
- Monitor, update, and forecast local, regional, and global macroeconomics and financial markets’ impact on company group business in the short, medium, and long term.
- Analyze economic indicators for domestic, regional, and global petroleum demand/supply forecasts and contribute to marketing plans for price risk management strategies to enhance company profitability and align with goals.
- Propose price risk management strategies to the committee and execute activities according to agreed strategies, plans, and targets.
- Foster good relationships with various parties, such as traders, refiners, government agencies, and publishers, to exchange market information for accurate and timely forecasting.
- Attend internal and external meetings to stay up-to-date with the market and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve the company’s vision.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in operational risk management, research analyst, business analyst preferably in banking or financial sectors.
- Bachelor or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Economics, Finance, Accounting.
- Good at preparing reports and presenting skill.