Up to 95,000 THB
My client is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets. We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who has experience with PTC Creo Software, works well under pressure, and demonstrates high-level problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for those who want to grow in their career path and gain new experiences working in a multinational working environment.
- Fluency with Creo Parametric 8 CAD platform
- Creation and modification of engineering prints and specifications within a document release process
- Identifying deficiencies in mechanical processes and developing improvements
- Designing, developing, analyzing, and testing prototypes
- Developing, initiating, and managing all phases of projects
- Preparing documentation of critical analyses, and providing suggestions for corrective actions
- Collaboration within teams and with project managers for proper allocation and tracking of resources
- Visiting with suppliers to review process control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or relevant field.
- 5-7 Years in relevant field
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally within teams and with project management.
- Understanding of English and Thai essential.