Package: 100-120K plus bonus and good benefits.
Our client is the world leading player in petrochemical business. The team is looking for a Construction Manager, located at Rayong site. You are a key function in the design of manufacturing facilities and manufacturing support facilities. You will coordinate with project engineer and engineering activities such as procurement & construction team throughout the life of project. Provides input on overall planning and organization of the project.
- Commencing, overseeing, and revising the Master Project Schedule.
- Orchestrating, formulating, and revising the Project Construction plan and the plan for Management and Control.
- Coordinating all aspects of design engineering, procurement, and construction endeavors.
- Contributing insights on constructability to engineering designs and cost evaluations.
- Supervising and governing construction expenditures.
- Ensuring adherence to safety principles pertinent to the project.
- Enforcing the integration of constructability concepts.
- Documenting crucial project metrics and acquired insights in the Project Closure Report.
- Identifying and implementing remedial actions (following appropriate authorization) to ensure the achievement of project objectives related to timeline, expenses, and quality.
- Regularly overseeing and managing subcontractors.
- Detecting and reporting instances of non-compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- A background of 10-15 years in the petrochemical industry.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Capability to manage and oversee the progress of a team.