Package: Max 100,000 (depending on qualifications) Plus good benefits
For the purpose of achieving their objectives regarding global obligations and sustainability, a multinational company that manufactures and sells petrochemical products is looking for a Public Affairs Specialist to provide assistance.
- You will need to have a grasp of the key business drivers that pertain to your field and function in order to serve in this role. For you to be successful, you will need to be able to broaden your conceptual and practical knowledge in relation to your field of study or functional area. Not only are you expected to be able to communicate complicated knowledge to others, but you are also required to provide informal mentoring to new members of the team.
- For the purpose of analyzing and resolving uncomplicated issues, it is your job to make use of your technical skills, previously established practices, and your own personal judgment. As a result of your performance, the quality of both your own work and the work of your team is affected, and it is necessary for you to adhere to the policies and guidelines that have been created.
- When it comes to analyzing and finding solutions to typical problems, it is your obligation to make use of established procedures and techniques. You won’t have any direct supervision obligations, but you will be responsible for the contributions that have been assigned to you. Your performance has an effect on your own work, but it has a relatively minor influence on the work of your colleagues. In order for you to accomplish your goals and fulfill your deadlines, you will need to make use of the established procedures and practices.
- Establishes a database for the management of philanthropic contributions, including budgeting, planning, and payment
- Lead in planning and implementing the Global citizenship program and corporate social responsibly projects and events
- Provides problem solving counsel and solutions to colleagues with respect to local corporate citizenship programs
- Develops and implements communications strategies that bring brand value and recognition to the company’s corporate citizenship efforts
- Professionally work with the project partners for project completion and success.
- Establish and continue to cultivate strong and positive connections with the significant stakeholders and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of relevant professional experience in the field of public affairs and the Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Experience in budgetary planning, accounting, and financial reconciliation
- Extensive knowledge of corporate responsibility trends and expectations, as well as the company’s business strategy and objectives to develop genuine and significant corporate citizenship initiatives
- In addition to having strong written communication and speaking skills, you should also be proficient in English speaking and writing. TOEIC score of 800.
- Capable of effectively prioritizing work; competent to manage numerous tasks that are in conflict with one another.
- Capable of taking initiative and independently motivating oneself to achieve a high degree of excellence despite the ever-increasing demands
- Capable of working comfortably in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Possessing strong skills in teamwork and interpersonal communication
- Capable of working in both Rayong and Bangkok
- Having the flexibility to work on the weekends or outside of normal business hours
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for global responsibilities and public affairs, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.