APlus Career is a fast-paced and expanding Recruitment Firm whose goal is to match qualified people with great job chances. We’re proud to have a small but active team that encourages everyone to work together and help each other. We are experts in Management and Senior Management roles and offer our clients the best recruitment services possible.
As an Associate Recruiter at APlus Career, you will be an important part of clients’ support in all recruitment and HR Solutions activities. You will work closely with our experienced team to find, attract, and evaluate possible candidates for our clients. This entry-level job is perfect for people who have worked in a related area for at least a year and are passionate to learn more about a Recruitment Industry and being a Top Recruiter!
- Identification and evaluation of candidates: Employ diverse recruitment platforms to locate and entice prospective candidates. Evaluate resumes of applicants to determine whether or not they meet your requirements.
- Candidate relationship management: Establish and maintain amicable connections with applicants during the entirety of the recruiting procedure. Ensure that candidates have a positive experience by providing them with constructive and expeditious feedback.
- Collaboration: Establish a close working relationship with senior recruiters and fellow team members in order to gain insight into the client’s desires and expectations.
- Contribute to the overall success of the recruiting process by engaging in team discussions.
- Provide administrative support: Facilitate the organization of hiring-related activities such as interviews and assessments.
- Maintain accurate and current candidate and client information in the recruitment database.
- Market research: Remain informed about market dynamics, salary benchmarks, and industry trends in order to provide valuable insights during the recruiting procedure.
- Representative of the company at in-person events and on social media platforms to promote the company.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related area.
- Must have worked professionally for at least one year, ideally in recruitment or a related field.
- Strong people skills and the ability to talk to others.
- capable of handling multiple jobs at once and paying close attention to details.
The job is full-time and will be based at our office on wireless road. Chances to move up in the company and advance in your job. Attractive Commission Scheme. There is training and mentoring available to help professionals grow.
You can apply for the Associate Recruiter position at APlus Career if you are a driven person who loves finding great people to work for companies and wants to help our recruitment business grow. Join us as we shape the future of hiring and help talented professionals advance in their jobs.